My portfolio (in German) for the teaching certificate in environmental education.
- Atmospheric Physics (lecture) - autumn semester 2008 and 2009
- Pilot Balloon Experiment (atmospheric physics lab work) - spring semester 2008 and 2009
- Tutor at the Girls' Science Day, a day of hands-on experiments for primary school girls, with a focus on atmospheric physics - July 2009 and July 2010
- Organisation of visits to our institute for high-school students - spring semester 2010
- Supervision of Tanja Dallafior's bachelor thesis on the review and synthesis of literature data of fungal spore emissions for different ecosystems - spring semester 2010
- Supervision of Lea Jacot-Descombes' bachelor thesis on the review and synthesis of literature data of pollen emissions and their IN and CCN properties - spring semester 2011
- Short-term co-supervision of Sebastian Bretl's PhD thesis on the influence of dust aerosols on tropical cyclones - spring semester 2012